1.4
Style and Design

Several months ago I signed up for a free trial. The only reason i signed up was because I wanted to know what selection they had.

I quickly realized that they didn't have ANYTHING I wanted, and tried to cancel. I couldn't figure out how to cancel though (as other users had also mentioned), and I forgot about it. A month ago, I realized that i was still being charged $20/month for the subscription, which I was not using. I canceled it over the phone, and asked them for a refund.

They told me they would send me an email response within 10 days, which i never got. I then called them again, and they said the exact same thing, and again i never got a response. I then called them a third time, and talked to someone who said she was a supervisor. She said that if they decide not to give the refund, they don't send a response.

However, I then got a partial refund of $20 measly dollars. I spent about $180 total on this useless subscription, and $20 cannot appease me. I then went to my bank to make a fraud claim, and called AYCB a third time.

AYCB told me that they would not issue another refund as there was only so much they could refund, but then i got another $20 refund! Obviously their representatives don't care about customer service, only keeping their company's money.

Review about: All You Can Books Audio Book Free Trial.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Lack of interest in my complaint, I did not like any part of this site, Refusal to issue refund for unused service.

Comments