12.7K views

I got on to their terms and conditions page and in the "termination" section it tells you to go to the website www.allyoucanbooks.com/cancel

I did and I got the cancel subscription page.All you have to do is fill in a reason and press CANCEL MEMBERSHIP and you get a cancel message pop up stating that you've cancelled successfully.

If you actually read the terms and conditions on the original email when you join you will notice it tells you they will automatically start billing you after the first free month WITHOUT notification and you will need to cancel membership on the Cancel page.Good luck

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of cancellation policy. All You Can Books needs to "full disclosure upon registering" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cancellation policy in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at All You Can Books.

Had an Experience with All You Can Books?

Comments

Thank you for telling me how to cancel.

Devon, England, United Kingdom #1356517

Thanks so much, I couldn't work this out at all!!!

Gloucester, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom #1312662

Cheers mate I would never of found that !

East Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #1283664

Thank you!! I was trying to find where to cancel

Otley, Leeds, United Kingdom #1277549

Thank you! Couldn't see it anywhere on their website.

Paris, Ile-De-France, France #1274750

awful site hard to navigate cant seem to cancell

Boca Raton, Florida, United States #1243804

How were you able to cancel? It asks for a login and password but I don't have that info since I didn't sign up in the first place.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #1230323

You are a God-Send. The *** with these crooks.

Nottingham, Nottingham, United Kingdom #1223833

Thank you so much, it's made my day cancelling this

Perth, Western Australia, Australia #1220905

Thank you was having a huge headache trying to cancel