All You Can Books - I managed to cancel !!

26 of 33 All You Can Books reviews

I got on to their terms and conditions page and in the "termination" section it tells you to go to the website www.allyoucanbooks.com/cancel

I did and I got the cancel subscription page.All you have to do is fill in a reason and press CANCEL MEMBERSHIP and you get a cancel message pop up stating that you've cancelled successfully.

If you actually read the terms and conditions on the original email when you join you will notice it tells you they will automatically start billing you after the first free month WITHOUT notification and you will need to cancel membership on the Cancel page.Good luck

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Cancellation Policy
Review category
Gadgets and Accessories
review #655310

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with All You Can Books? Submit review ›
Helpful? 18 Yes 18 7 No 7
Had the same issue 10 Yes 10
26 of 33 All You Can Books reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 21 #1243804 Boca Raton, Florida, United States

How were you able to cancel? It asks for a login and password but I don't have that info since I didn't sign up in the first place.

Jul 16 #1185873

Does anyone know what to do if I am just redirected back to the "My Account" page if I type in www.allyoucanbooks.com/cancel?

6 0 Reply

Jun 27 #1178312 Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa

Thank you, thank you, thank you. i have been trying to figure out for months how to cancel this! Very frustrating!

Sep 28 #1219430 Skokie, Illinois, United States

OMG you should have just called your credit card and asked them no longer to accept auto payments with this vender or simply reported your card lost (either get a new one with a new number or just be placed on hold until you figure this out)
they should be reported!!!

Apr 27 #1150650

Thank you!!! I was emailing them and contacting them and they kept saying to give it 24 hours, but I am impatient. Thank you for helping me cancel this frustrating subscription.

Apr 07 #1141053

Thank you. I was frustrated looking for the cancel link.

Mar 25 #1134149

thank you!

Feb 25 #1117577 Liverpool, Liverpool, United Kingdom

Thank you - very helpful as there was nothing in their initial emails about how to cancel and no unsubscribe button.

Feb 02 #1104953

Thank you so much, with your help it was so easy!

1 0 Reply

Jan 17 #1096393

thanks for the tips, I managed to cancel

Jan 07 #1090234

der
always read terms and conditions

0 1 Reply

Nov 16, 2015 #1064813

Hey so i went the website you said to go to and it didn't take me to a page to log out, it just sent me to the help page

Oct 05 #1222853 San Marcos, Texas, United States

i had the same problem!! It will not let me cancel!! I went to that same page. Any advice??

Oct 27, 2015 #1054340

thanks they dont make it easy

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to All You Can Books. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about All You Can Books.
Filing a new complaint about
×