I got on to their terms and conditions page and in the "termination" section it tells you to go to the website www.allyoucanbooks.com/cancel
I did and I got the cancel subscription page.All you have to do is fill in a reason and press CANCEL MEMBERSHIP and you get a cancel message pop up stating that you've cancelled successfully.
If you actually read the terms and conditions on the original email when you join you will notice it tells you they will automatically start billing you after the first free month WITHOUT notification and you will need to cancel membership on the Cancel page.Good luck
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full disclosure upon registering
- Product or service
- Cancellation Policy
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "In April 2015, I bought a smartphone on Ebay with a two years Squaretrade warranty plan. The camera got defective after one and a half years, so I file a claim...."
- "Ordered a Panzer DNA 200 Mod of ThinkVape. When it got here was so happy - but after 3 daysit broke. Gearbest offered me 20$ refund if I send it back..."
- "i have purchased 3 goods on Aug 02 and Aug 03 but none of them received to me. When i check the tracking, i see all my shipments are returned..."
- "I started this regimen back in March for a week then I stopped and started once again in May 2016 at 215 lbs. This month of September 2016 I have..."
- "Good Afternoon Ms Rodriguez, I an sending this email to request a refund on the improper fitting dentures that Merit Coast made. As we previously discussed when I first went to the..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."