I got on to their terms and conditions page and in the "termination" section it tells you to go to the website www.allyoucanbooks.com/cancel
I did and I got the cancel subscription page.All you have to do is fill in a reason and press CANCEL MEMBERSHIP and you get a cancel message pop up stating that you've cancelled successfully.
If you actually read the terms and conditions on the original email when you join you will notice it tells you they will automatically start billing you after the first free month WITHOUT notification and you will need to cancel membership on the Cancel page.Good luck
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full disclosure upon registering
- Product or service
- Cancellation Policy
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " I own a Italian lab that deals with notebook repair, and want to find a reliable company who can supply us with good-quality motherboard of all brands. And after..."
- "Hello I ordered two Geneva ladies watches but still no email to acknowledge payment and also information on when I will receive goods, my email is johnsonliliet @yahoo.co.uk thanks ..."
- " I decided to buy a mobile phone and my choice fell on gearbest. I drew attention to the store , because there was the cheapest price for this model. Send..."
- "I ordered a pair of Super Timberland's as a gift for a friend. The items were received promptyly, however when the recipient received the gift the boots had been worn..."
- "NOW OUT OF BUSINESS AND HAS FILED BANKRUPTCY TO GET OUT OF ANY PAYMENTS OR STUFF HE STOLE FROM CUSTOMER VEHICLES. THIS MAN IS A SCAM ARTIST, A CHEAT AND..."
- "Bought this Proctor Silex individual coffee server at Target, and it made awful watery coffee, and spewed water over the counter. It made a horrific noise and a few times..."