Most helpful review

Verified Reviewer

ROBBED

Update by user Jan 28, 2023

All selection is free domain books and podcasts. Classics that you can find for free.

No way to search through books or cancel on website. Obvious scam.

Original review posted by user Jan 28, 2023
I, too, was robbed by these criminals. I sent a cancelation email the same day I signed up, (because you can't view their "selection" beforehand) and was STILL charged. Furthermore, I forwarded the email to cancel again and asked for a refund and was told no refunds. They are criminals. This website is all free domain books and podcasts.
ID
Cons
  • Scam
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Verified Reviewer

Fake *** company

I did not sign up for this subscription and I was told that you would refund my money to now being told your company says absolutely not an option !!! I reported you to the Better Business Bureau!!! My next step is the consumer ag and trade affairs then to blast your awful company on social media!

User's recommendation: Don’t do it !!!! They suck *** !!!

ID
Cons
  • Bunch of crooks
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Your company is complete *** !!!!! I did not sign up for this and now you won’t refund my money !!!! Awful company ! I also reported you to the better business bureau !!!!