Style and Design

I never even signed up for an account, but I'm being told I downloaded books and my money will not be refunded.I was also told I was not able to speak to a person from billing and the sad excuse for a "supervisor" thought she had a right to tell me what I need to do with my personal banking options.

First off, I've already contacted my bank and they said there was a $20 charge for the months of April through October totalling $140 yet on the phone All You Can Books said there were only 2 charges for $20.

This has been reported to the Better Business Bureau and I expect my money refunded immediately.If it's not, I will get my money back through a law suit.

Reason of review: Refund, Unknown Charges, Poor Customer Service, Unprofessional Manner, Scammed etc.

Had an Experience with All You Can Books?

Comments

US Observer False Andvertisement and False Claim of 4600 Vindications US Observer "The US Observer falsely advertises that the US Observer has vindicated 3 cases every week for the past 22 years. The owner Ed Snook also falsely claims he has a..." Read more Xlibris - Gabos been sold out around the world Xlibris "My book Gabos by Tyler Gore, I was told it wasn't selling. How I paid for 3 books from Amazon. Plus, people have send photos around the world of them..." Read more Money Map Press - What a fool I am!! Do not believe what they say!!! Money Map Press "Lost 20K in a few month...Have tried to contact the advisor thru email and website based question answer. ZERO response. I call and no one can help. This is the..." Read more Authorhouse - Scam Artists of Note Authorhouse "This is a repeat of a blog I wrote in August 2014.. NOTHING HAS CHANGED Author House, Xibris, I.Universe and Partridge are all part of the Author Solutions stable and..." Read more Very disappointed with Camping World of Council Bluffs, IA Camping World "Purchased a new 2016 27ft Heartland Pioneer RB220 on February 20th 2017. Was just what we wanted! Supposedly went through their "cleanup and pre-delivery inspection" and we pulled it home..." Read more Spoiled Rotten Schnauzers - Fraud Spoiled Rotten Schnauzers "Paid for puppy several weeks before she would be old enough to pick up. The sellers were so friendly. We were told when we flew in to Salt Lake, they..." Read more Aarp - Fed up with phone calls! Aarp "WARNING!!! DO NOT ASK AARP FOR INFORMATION ON HEALTH INSURANCE! I filled out the contact me form at their website and have been inundated with sales calls every single day..." Read more Conns Poor Service Conns "In early January 2017 I bought a brand new top of the line LG washer/dryer combo from Conns located on FM 1960 (near Willowbrook Mall) in Houston, TX. On September..." Read more