Ystalyfera, Wales
1.2K views

I am an avid audiobook listener and a long time member of the excellent 'Audible'.Earlier this evening I joined All You Can Books for about 10 minutes, realised the book choices were a joke, no modern titles in my chosen category and you can't browse the titles on offer until you join up.

I cancelled my membership, and was charged over 30$ cancellation fee.

I've learned my lesson re: reading the 'fine' print, but, in this instance the print was so 'fine' it was practically invisible!

How much money are these people making off our unsuspecting backs????I would definitely advise any person thinking of joining to avoid All You Can Books like the plague.

This person wrote the review because of "cancellation fee" of all you can books membership from All You Can Books. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $34 and wants All You Can Books to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor choice and cannot browse before joining. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by All You Can Books for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with All You Can Books?

Comments

Reno, Nevada, United States #1232358

There needs to be a class action suit against this company.

Go to http://www.allyoucanbooks.com/cancel to cancel your account.

Cramlington, Northumberland, United Kingdom #1044384

I can put it down to nothing more than a feeling in my water that there was something not quite right about this company.It's possible that I was predisposed against it because of an experience I had with a rather similar company, a few weeks ago.

It does seem as if they all do about the same kind of thing.

Thanks for the warning about the cancellation fee and I have to admit that I really did miss that one.Very useful review, thank you very much!

How did you cancle??